Once again, there’s too much good stuff going on at once; this list is as much for my own future reference as for you. Enjoy!
- Mam Adar on receiving light from Tibetan Buddhism
- Jeff Lilly on inner landscapes
- Pastor Phil on a Christian response to Samhain
- Nettle on belief and religion
- “Headgames” on struggle and doubt in paganism (special thanks to Sannion for highlighting this blog; I’m still reading the fairly brief archives, but I like what I’m seeing so far)
- Ali on theism and belief
- Late entry #1: our very own pagan mystic, Sara Winn, on the turning of the year
- Late entry #2: Robin Artisson on myth, story and divine reality (OK, that’s the last one – promise. If anything else exceptionally good crops up today you’re on your own…)
And, finally, although technically it’s not a blog entry, Mary Lefkowitz’s brilliant Op-Ed piece yesterday in the L. A. Times – “Bring Back the Greek Gods“.